Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity is a co-educational fraternity open to undergraduate students attending four-year colleges and universities throughout the United States. Our purpose is to bring together some of the brightest and most motivated students on campus and work together in a spirit of excellence to encourage three ideals:
- The acquisition and dissemination of information and knowledge through scholarship.
- The application of professional skills and the fostering of leadership qualities by promoting and advancing the welfare of humanity.
- The fostering of non-discriminatory, fraternal fellowship within our ranks.
Collectively, these three ideals are known as "The Tripod" of Phi Sigma Pi. Joining Phi Sigma Pi is the first step in a lifelong journey of increased awareness, improved capabilities, greater opportunities and a network of friendships. Phi Sigma Pi is open for membership to both male and female students who possess the following credentials:
- You have completed a minimum of one semester or one quarter of college work.
- You have achieved a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
Our members tend to be some of the most involved students on campus. We routinely have members who are also involved in social fraternities or sororities, honor societies, university athletics, student government, and many other organizations. We are not part of the social Greek system. We support involvement in other organizations and membership in Phi Sigma Pi poses no conflict with membership in any other campus organization.
If there is a chapter of Phi Sigma Pi on your campus, you meet the above academic criteria and you have the desire to embark on an exciting journey that will reward you with many opportunities and lasting memories, please consider joining us. For more information please click here to learn more about joining us.