Start A Chapter. Leave A Legacy.
The National Office of Phi Sigma Pi has been supporting students at Lynchburg University as they work to start a new Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi. The interest group is now working to receive a Chapter Charter from Phi Sigma Pi. The group is working to fill the remaining spots in the Founding class with a tentative Chapter Induction date of November 2016.
Learn More About Us
Want to know more about Phi Sigma Pi? A National Office representative will be on campus the upcoming dates to hold meetings with interested students. Tara Brooks, Expansion Coordinator, will be at the Drysdale Student Center on the 3rd Floor outside of the Burton Dining Hall on Monday, September 12 between 3:00pm and 8:00pm as well as on Wednesday, September 14 between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
Email her at email@example.com to set up a meeting time.
Requirements to Join
- Completed a minimum of one semester of collegiate work.
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- Have one semester of arranged undergraduate study remaining, after completing the Initiation semester.
- Complete all aspects of the Initiation Program.
- Meet all National and local financial obligations.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ page
or email Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org.