Start A Chapter. Leave A Legacy.
The National Office of Phi Sigma Pi has been working with Upsilon Chapter Alumni, Daryll Hall (Edinboro University) and interested students for over a year as they work to start a new Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi.The interest group has started the process to become recognized as a student organization on campus and is now working to receive a Chapter Charter from Phi Sigma Pi. The group is working to fill the remaining spots in the Founding class with a tentative Chapter Induction date of early December 2016.
The Interest Group will be at the following events to answer all of your questions and tell you more about becoming a Founder! We would love to meet you!
Meet Phi Sigma Pi
Monday, September 19 @8:30 pm: Volleyball game at Sand Volleyball Courts. Come join the game or just come for some fellowship and get to know the group!
Tuesday, September 20 @8:30pm: Information Session, Hale 207
Monday, September 26 @8:30 pm: Recruitment Event, Location TBA
Tuesday, September 27 @8:30 pm: Meet Phi Sigma Pi, Location TBA
Interest Group Officers
- President- Kaitlyn Brown
- Vice President- Sam Anthony
- Secretary- Gabi Silwinski
- Treasurer- Daniel Doyle
- Recruitment Advisor- Dylan Miller
- Initiate Advisor- Kelly Jones
- Parliamentarian- Jess Friss
- Fellowship Chair- Will Camilleri
- Fundraising Chair- Spencer Wellington
- PR Chair- Emily Nobers
- SGA Representative- Courtney Ruth
Requirements to Join
- Completed a minimum of one semester of collegiate work.
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- Have one semester of arranged undergraduate study remaining, after completing the Initiation semester.
- Complete all aspects of the Initiation Program.
- Meet all National and local financial obligations.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ page
or email Jessica at email@example.com.
Tell Us About Yourself
If you can't see the entirety of the form, please click here.